[Harp-L] Mike Fugazzi hits a home run.

I got a new Mike Fugazzi customized Golden Melody in C, and it's a blast to
play. I love it.

It came with a Corian comb with the tines flush against the reedplate. Much
more comfortable to play than out-of-the-box Golden Mels where the
reedplates stick out over the tines. A beautiful piece of work.

Overblows and -draws are super smooth. No problem to play an Ebm arpeggio
with overblows on holes 4 to 6--or a Db arpeggio with overdraws on 7 to 10.
This is probably the most responsive overblow / draw harp I've played yet.

Mike seemed really inspired to produce a super fine harmonica, and I told
him to take his time. Whatever he did, it works--great. He calls this his
Mantra harp, and I will--like a mantra--sing its praise over and over.

This harp is really a pleasure to play. Thanks very much for the work you
do, Mike. It is excellent. And thanks for helping me to become a better
player with such a fine instrument.

Eric