To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:15 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] mic. advice

Hi. could subscribers recommend a microphone suitable for use with a group of musicians who play a variety of
musical styles including a few irish tunes some country style songs and a few early 70's rock style tunes,
I have a shure 545 that I use for blues but I am looking for a mic. that I can put in a stand and play may be 2"-3"
away from it I want the harp to sound like it should just as an amplified sound not distort ed like it does with Blues.

thanking you in advance--------- John