[Harp-L] Harp-L Use

Many thanks to all who've offered assistance. Since retiring I became a dedicated iPad user. The combination of the iPad, Yahoo and my ISP somehow messes up the digest. Given that I seemed to be the only subscriber with this problem I decided to bring out the old PC and see how it displays the digest. It looks quite good with individual links to each post complete with email addresses. Problem solved. Thanks again.