[Harp-L] Sub30 Ultrabend in C

During the Hurricane on the East Coast here in the US, While my beach house
was getting pounded by waves...I sat in my other home without power for 10
days....I was able to write this little piece on my Acoustic Piano for the
SUZUKI SUB30 Ultrabend in C

I'm still getting use to it but having so much fun with it. I wanted to
write a piece with Gospel type changes but keep it Bluesy & Soulful

The song is in G so it's in Cross position, but I added some expressions &
chromatic runs to show some of what the harp can do....I really wanna try an
A harp now too...I'm using my Audix FireballV thru a small PA

I appropriately named the song SUB30 SANDY,-)

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_annotate?v=2Jy7KrbHuJQ

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

http://robpaparozzi.com