[Harp-L] PT's annual Thanksgiving Holiday Sale

Hi Friends,

It's time for my annual CD blowout sale.

Starting at 12:00am November 22nd all of my CDs, including my backing track
CDs, will be on sale for just $9.99 for USA orders, and $11.99 for
international orders. This includes my latest CD "2 Days Out" which was a
2011 Grammy Nominee.

This is your chance to get "2 Days Out," the legendary "Pace Yourself,"
"Swingin' Easy...Hittin' Hard',"and even "Back To Back," the duet harmonica
project I did with Brendan Power. You are not limited on quantity
either...order as many as you like of any title. Just pick the option - PT's
Holiday Sale for either domestic or international for each CD from my
website. There is a separate option for the backing tracks as well. There is
also a reduced shipping rate for this event.

This sale only happens once a year so make sure to take advantage during
this 5 day sale. Giving the gift of music is one of the best ways to say
thank you to someone special.

This year the annual sale also includes my Gazell Method diatonic harmonicas
from Seydel.

The 1847 Silver, the one I use, and the Session Steel are now both being
offered as stock items already customized with the Gazell Method.

The Gazell Method includes the valves that I researched and now provide to
Seydel, as well as my reed setup which I believe best accommodates half
valved playing. Both models are manufactured by Seydel and are handmade in
Germany.

The sale price will be $90.00 for the 1847 Silver and $60.00 for the Session
Steel.

If you order a half-valved diatonic using the Gazell Method from me, I
personally check it before it ships.

Your order will be shipped directly to you. There are 18 Keys available for
both models. Order now to ensure delivery in time for Christmas. There is no
limit on quantity for this sale either! Simply visit my website and make
your choices.

These prices reflect a savings of $10.00 off the regular retail
price....don't miss this!

Don't forget to download the free note layout and tabbed song for your
Gazell Method half valved harmonica while you are there!

To order:  Click here for CDs:
http://www.ptgazell.com/Back_To_Back.html#New_CD_2_Days_Out

And here for Harmonicas:
http://www.ptgazell.com/Gazell_Method_Harmonics.html

But remember, this sale ends Monday the 26th at midnight!

Happy Holidays,
PT

--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx