[Harp-L] Feel good harp ?

Random thoughts while doing "honey-do" vacuuming. What is my "feel good" harp in what key?

At Thanksgiving we are grateful for many things. We count our blessings. We feel good and we remember those things that make us feel good. Some people like turkey white meat others dark. Some prefer mashed potatoes others sweet potatoes. How about the old pumpkin pie versus pecan pie? What about a favorite sweat shirt or pair of jeans? Everybody has a "feel good" about something.

How about a harmonica? What one harp in what key would you pick up just to play something because it makes me feel good? Mine is a Seydel Classic 1847 key of D.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Denny