Re: [Harp-L] SUB 30 Swing Blues

Mike wrote:
<I am not good with computers and video... Any setup suggestions are VERY welcomed!

Mike, I strongly recommend that you drop by computermusic.co.uk and check out a few issues of Computer Music magazine.  A one-year subscription to that mag will teach you as much as a one-year course in engineering at a community college, at about 1/10 the price, and will equip you with a bunch of software tools for recording and mixing too. It's a great resource for learning computer recording, and very high value for money.  My own recordings improved dramatically with the help of that mag.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick