Re: [Harp-L] Re. mic. advice

I use both, for different situations If I'm not singing, I use my Fireball. Northern Light and Sound has the best price. Around $90, but yyou have tocall, to get the price. I have an original and the newer one, with volume control.

Bullfrog
----- Original Message ----- From: "john kuzloski" <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:10 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re. mic. advice

FWIW, I use the Audix Fireball for that type of situation. It happens to be the original version w/o the volume control, so I have a Greg H. inline VC attached -- it's not a huge deal to have the VC (most vocal mikes don't), but it can come in handy. As others have said, I'm shure an SM58 would be fine. I haven't shopped lately, si i don't know how the Fireball VC compares in price to a 58.