[Harp-L] Thunky Fing Rides Again: new music video from Satan & Adam

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2.ma/message/pgqyd/dnn7n
___________________________________

Here's a holiday treat:  "Thunky Fing Rides Again (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/ll7v5)," the first official music video from blues duo Satan and Adam.

My longtime blues partner, Sterling "Mr. Satan" Magee, is recovering from a minor stroke in his rest home down in Florida, but his joyous spirit is alive and well on this harmonica instrumental from our 2011 release, Back in the Game (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/1d8v5).  He plays guitar, supported by Jerry Jemmott on bass and Rodger Stephan on drums.

The video features the extraordinary dancing of Kaleb "K. Mel" Mitchell (above left), a Louisiana-born undergrad at the University of Mississippi.  Remember the name; you're sure to hear more of it.

The kid at stage center is my son, Shaun, age 6.  This is his big-screen debut.

Here's the link:  Thunky Fing Rides Again video (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/h68v5).

The track is available at iTunes (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/xy9v5), Amazon mp3s (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/draw5), and CD Baby (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/tjbw5).

A ringtone (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/9bcw5) is also available.

If you're a harmonica player and want to learn the song, Wayne Snyder has tabbed it out:  tab for Thunky Fing (http://e2.ma/click/pgqyd/dnn7n/p4cw5).

And yes:  the video carries a deeper message, for those inclined to look for such things.  God bless the child who yanks off all our foolish hats, especially when they're black and white.

warm holiday wishes to you and yours,

--Adam

402 Meadowlawn Drive | Oxford, MS 38655
www.modernbluesharmonica.com | asgussow@xxxxxxx

___________________________________

 Share This:
http://e2.ma/share/outbound/e/pgqyd/dnn7n [Share via Email]

This email was sent to harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/42644/25319.6179559/23391975/?v=a)
opt out using TrueRemove(r) (http://e2.ma/optout/pgqyd/dnn7n?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzQyNjQ0LzI1MzE5LzIzMzkxOTc1Lz92PWE=)

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/42644/25319.6179559/23391975/?v=a)

email powered by Emma(R)