From: Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Classical Sub30

Jazzman posted:
> Have you all heard this? I think its great. Best I've heard on a Sub30.
> I can't imagine this piece sounding this good with overblows or valved
> bends.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du33p0jOsY4&feature=colike

I liked it and generally like Koei's playing (usually on chromatic harmonica)
The first note is severely out of tune, then bent to pitch, plus the bends are very pitchy in general.
Jazz can be a bit more forgiving in this respect, but not classical IMHO.

There, I said it. Thanks for posting this David.

Michael Peloquin
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/
http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you werenât there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com