From: Doug H <Dough.harpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 8:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] is there a cheap tremolo available in all keys NOT solo tuned

The subject line tells the story.  I am looking for a model of tremolo that is available in all keys (or at least more than just C) that is not solo tuned.  I need the blow reeds to layout like C-E-G-C-E-G-C-E-G-C and do not care about the draw reeds.

The Hohner Echo Celeste is available in all keys, and is inexpensive, but the comments that I am finding online indicate that it is in solo tuning which would mean that the blow layout would be C-E-G-C-C-E-G-C-C etc, (like a chromatic).  HOWEVER, it seems some folks use the term "solo tuning" erroneously simply to mean that there are no missing notes, so just maybe, the Celeste will do the job.  If anyone has one or can refer me to a reliable source of information please let me know.

And of course if anyone knows of any other model or brand of tremolo that is available in all keys, or even just multiple keys, please let me know that too.

Thanks - Doug H

PS - Why is is that I can't find any reference to the Celeste on Hohner's website?
  D.