[Harp-L] randy singer performing in the Jazz&Blues Festival de San Miguel de Allende : : :

If anyone is in Mexico this weekend, I am one proud to say I am of the headliners in this prestigious music festival.

http://www.sanmigueljazz.com.mx/festival_ing.html

I will be the harmonica player and principal vocalist for the STING TRIBUTE.

I will be backed by a full band with horns and percussion in a spectacular theatre.

Below are the songs I will be singing and will be sure to put a harmonica in every song!

I am shedding these songs now, such an honor to perform the STING songbook!

WALKING ON THE MOON Gm
SISTER MOON F#M
FRAGILE  --------------Em
A THOUSAND  YEARS –Efm