Re: [Harp-L] $10,000 Civil War harmonica and its probably worth that

I have no reason to believe this harmonica wasn't dug up/found in Belgium? More research is necessary. For instance:
1.. can the dig/find be verified as to locale?
2.. what WAS 26th reg. Co. B.? Sounds like an infantry unit.
3.. was that unit (whatEVER it was) anywhere NEAR the find/dig?
4.. OR, did someone bring it back from the war?

Conclusion? 10K is a lot of Cesterces to pay for a rumor.

smokey joe (the 'they' that say).....I'm just sayne