RE: [Harp-L] is there a cheap tremolo available in all keys NOT solo tuned

When I was in Ireland with Session Americana last month we played at a pub in Co. Wexford owned by John Murphy, whose father Phil Murphy was a highly regarded harmonica player in those parts back in the day. Well John plays the Tombo Tremolo harmonica as his main instrument. He sat in with us on the Tennessee Waltz that night and it sounded great. You can check out the band he has with his brother Pip (who also plays harmonica) at www.thetinsandwichband.com. It is of course all very traditional Irish music but the Tremolo harmonica sounds terrific in that setting. So yeah, as Tony says I would go for the higher quality Tombo model.Jim Fitting