Re: [Harp-L] repair

This is a sweet spot for Dave Payne if he is willing to take it on. although in West Virginia. www.elkriverharmonicas.com

He hand built me a seydel chromatic, with no reedwork, just optimized and a customized slide assembly (the leakiest part of the chromatic) and it is super airtight. I play only 3rd position which requires a lot of air and his doesnt leave me gasping for air. Plus, I use a heavy vibrato on the low octave and its just not possible on standard low end chros in the 200 dollar range. They are much more responsive than the 270 from Hohner and the 270 Deluxe.

Its my understanding that the chro he sent me was bottom of the line in his customs, where as you can upgrade the mouth piece and do more reedwork, embossing. That is why I immediately sent him another one!