[Harp-L] Seydel harp customizer

To answer Elizabeth's question..

I sell my betaharps ( custom 1847 classic/silver/noble etc and session steel) worldwide.
Shipping costs are at most $ 15 from Europe to US/Asia  etc.

In my webshop www.customharmonicashop.com  you can find details about the different set-ups that I offer.
I've changed the webshop recently and I think the Betaharp X-tra is a super offer :-))

Most important: I offer unlimited guarantee/service.
This means a lifetime guarantee and service on the steel reeds!!
For instance: today I received a reedplate from a US customer who bought a Betaharp in june 2008. I replaced the broken reed for free/no shipping costs.

Although it is not mentioned in my webshop, I offer any possible tuning, reed replacement, valved beta-harps.
I also offer a checked Saxony chromatic ( all reeds checked, gapped, valves checked, polished slide) for the price of a standard Saxony.

Today I'm adding to my webshop a custom Big Six!!!

Upgrades are possible by ordering a thinner ( 5 mm ) Corian comb or ordering unique handsprayed coverplates.

thanks,

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl