RE: [Harp-L] seeking video editing software

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD is very good to use and can do many editing; but it does cost around $100-120.  I think it's work the money.  I understand there are other ones like Pinacle studio and something by Corel.  There are free ones, not sure what they are, but I wouldn't believe they have that much capability.  Hope this helps.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hale
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:04 PM
To: harp-L list
Subject: [Harp-L] seeking video editing software

VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE

Aggravation

Working my way thru the free video editors, I run into some roadblock, that it just won't do for me. Simple stuff.
I have an up to date and very capable computer.

What do you like to use? Willing to buy the right one.
Thanks all.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
http://www.dukeofwail.com
https://www.facebook.com/DUKEofWAIL

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.