Re: [Harp-L] Michalek Vibrato

Marc;
         I remember this video. Still didn't really do it for me. I suspect
that some people's head/throat/epiglottis etc. just allow them to do things
that others can't.
I may have mentioned that I have one of Chris' custom GMs. The OB/ODs work
incredibly well, but it gives me a headache to play the damn thing, it's so
shrill.
In his hands it probably sounded a lot mellower; he just seemed so 'onto'
every note. dang it. Oh well, I'm sure I'm a nicer guy than Chris
anyhow......
Hahaha!
RD

--