[Harp-L] Fender Vibrolux Reverb - a very good harp amp

A close, personal friend of mine has a mid-late 1970's Silverface, Fender
Vibrolux Reverb amp...one owner.   In absolute mint condition, having been
played only lightly in the 70s and into the 80s.  Has set covered in a
closet ever since.  Bought new in 1979 at New York Music, on Phelps Street
in downtown Youngstown.  There are no scratches in the original tolex or
speaker cloth.  If there is interest, we can discuss it, and I can sell it.

George

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>