[Harp-L] Couple of other harps for sale...

I also have two gently used SUB 30's in C and D that have been gapped and
then played for all of 15 minutes.  $165 each.  I have my own set and as
much as I want to customize them for resell, I have too many orders I am
currently working on!

I also have a Quicksilver Traditional Marine Band in A (two week lead time
tops or your money back) for sale for $165.  This is the last "ready to go"
harp I'll have to post until after the new year.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>