[Harp-L] drunken harp stories -too many to rekollect

 I have so many drunken harp player stories..........

drunk gets onstage with his harp at a huge outdoor beer festival in belguim that shuts all traffic down for a week, my wife takes his harp away, next thing I know she is screaming, his girlfriend has her on the ground beating her, I jump on her and pull out about 5 fistfulls of her hair before she lets go, the crowd starts throwing cobblestones from the street at me like they do during soccer match loses, we run into a metal shipping container that acted as a dressing room, rocks are bouncing off it, the promoter says we have to finish our set or no pay, we get onstage with a wall of bodyguards in front of us, finish our set with us all playing completely different keys, beats, volumes, end on the second to our contract, never got hired back.......

guy comes in during a club gig and keeps blowing his harp, I keep stopping and ask him to stop, eventually he comes up on the stage, looks me in the eye, screams a primal scream, does a backflip, and runs out the door....

I am walking the crowd blowing harp while in the Sonny Rhodes Band, guy comes up tries to take my harp out of my hand, I refuse, he puts me in a serious head lock, I give him a full power uppercut to the chin with the harp and mic in my fist, he drops straight back and his head pops off the floor, sounded like a home run bat, he starts convulsing, foaming at the mouth, his buddies drag him offstage, as we finish the set I watch the door for the ambulance and police, figured I killed a guy, no such action, set is over the guy comes up to me with a cold bottled beer on his head, appologizes.....

I could go on and on... Fortunately this stuff never happens anymore for some reason.