[Harp-L] Chuva Paulistana - generative orchestral jazz … or something like that?

Finished something new. Inspired by the rain drops I heard in the park here nearby at metro station Conceição.

Chuva Paulistana (album Hidden Landscapes): http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/151554504

The note choice for this piece is "generative" based on some mathematical formula (that I don't understand) of rain dropping from a tree. Some influence from Edgar Varèse and Ianis Xenakis here. But than in a more orchestral jazz context ... well ... I think ... .

How would you name this style?

Abração fellow harmonicists,

Wim Dijkgraaf
http://www.wimdijkgraaf.com