[Harp-L] Headline: Gussing squashed today

> Nothing new is being said here.  It's a lot of ad hominem fallacy.

  harp-l-listowner

harp-l-listowner

I guess that means you have received some complaints. But it's like many
other topics: some I am interested in; some I am not. I am free to use my
delete key.

I think it's a VERY healthy and relevant conversation about gussing, and it
intrigued me how many different opinions there are about it.

Ad Hominem fallacy? [attack on the man rather than the subject] I suppose
we COULD post more often to the topic and less on NAMES in this thread.
That would be something you could invite the list to do.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success