[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 111, Issue 21

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 23:27:55 -0500 (EST)
From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Inappropriate playing thread
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I suggest that anyone wishing to participate further in this thread please
go read the posting guidelines for harp-l which can be found at
www.harp-l.com under the rules of harp-l link. Nothing new is being said
here.  It's a lot of ad hominem fallacy.  I don't think it serves the best
interests of the list to continue on with the topic unless the posts
dramatically change.  I kind of don't see that happening.  So think about
it before you post.  If nothing changes and this thread keeps going I will
kill the topic tomorrow.  harp-l-listowner

Yes, all too often in Internet forums like these when one dares to differ with the prevailing opinion one gets personally attacked and mob rule takes over. Not pretty. However, it's good to know where folks stand on this one.
Over and out on this topic.

Glenn Weiser