Re: [Harp-L] Innapropriate palying

Glenn Weiser wrote:
Here's how Franz Joseph Hadyn got a gig with the choir at St Steven's cathedral in Vienna: A soloist was onstage singing. Hadyn ran up on the stage, snatched the music out of the guy's hand, and sang the part.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Though I am without sin, having never been so disrespectful to fellow audience members, nor to the cats up on the bandstand, not once in my life, I will not cast any stones.

Just don't be a gus if I'm on stage. Or in the audience. Otherwise, have at it.

Exception: Franz J. Hadyn is perfectly welcome to gus on a Deifik show anytime. All others: go gus elsewhere.

And it's spelled palyign.