[Harp-L] While we're dis-gussing this..a thought

Theres an interesting twist here..not saying it makes gussing ok -- but on john lee hooker's live album  ALONE theres a mystery harmonica player whos playing from the crowd on numerous songs (toward the end of the set on disc 2)...to my ears he sounds great, and eventually hooker thanks  him and asks for a round of applause for the young man--
Ive always wondered if this "mystery" harmonica player was actually Wilson from Canned Heat and this happened to have been the basis for the Hooker and Heat collaboration?
In any case, its a great album and a scenario where the gussing caused no cussing.

Sent from my iPhone