Re: [Harp-L] no frills delay and reverb unit for harmonica--TC-Helicon

Randy Singer wrote:
<LOVE THIS., I BOUGHT IT.
<
<It is for those who want a no frills way to have reverb and delay onstage.

Looks interesting.  $150 buys you pitch correction (more important for vocals than harp, I think, especially my vocals), delay, and reverb. A little pricey for delay + reverb alone, considering that you get a range of high quality delays and reverbs in a Digitech RP150/155 for $100 (or half that for a used RP150/155), plus a bunch of other very useful stuff.

The pitch correction is what delivers the value for money with this device, in my opinion; if it works well that's a very good price for an important vocal feature.

I've been using a Digitech RP250 for my vocal processing for a while now, and I'm thinking it's time to check out some gear that's expressly designed for vocals.  I'll put this one on the list.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick