[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 111, Issue 12

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 15:47:16 -0500 (EST)
From: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] minor correction
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

to those that live in Detroit, this may have a little meaning.....

that
 Kim Wilson show that I "gussed" was actually at the Majestic Theatre
downtown on Woodward, next to the Gnome Restaurant - not the Magic Bag
Theater, which is a smaller venue in Ferndale.

-----
Iceman and and I swear on our Torah and Bible respectively that we'll never ever commit this transgression again on pain of wearing the scarlet letter "G" for "Gus." We hereby declare the matter resolved and concluded.