Re: [Harp-L] "Gussing"

We often have concerts in our 800-seat retirement community theater.
Mostly female Gusses sing or hum along with the on-stage vocalist.
When I turn around and put my finger to my lips to shush them, they get huffy as though I am the one being rude.
The human voice is even more portable than the harmonica

Vern