Re: [Harp-L] Inapproriate playing

I just received an email from a friend who evidently reads harpL but doesn't as far as I know participate in these discussions. He is a working pro player, records, has written a couple of books, and is a name most of you would know and respect. He had a point we all should consider:
"You are so right - it is disrespectful and gives all harp players a bad name. We don't need this crap."

Harmonica players have enough stacked against them.