Re: [Harp-L] Innapropriate harmonica

When the band *asks* the audience to sing along, its cool. But otherwise,
the last thing the band or audience want Is someone 'singing along' and
distracting or diminishing the performance. All too often, those
individuals have no idea how bad they sound, having been told too long by
friends and loved ones how 'good' they are. I don't think its right for
singing, harp, kazoo or anything else, in most cases. I was at a Neil young
solo/acoustic show where some jerk behind me was doing this and everyone
wanted to kill him. In fact, someone almost did to shut him up.