To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:42 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam][Harp-L] Innapropriate harmonica

I've often played along to bar bands in nightclubs while sitting at the bar. That's usually OK, but I have gotten chewed out for it once or twice. I saw a guy playing along in a major concert venue once, but he was a bona fide nut case who landed in the psyche ward shortly thereafter.

Glenn Weiser www.celticguitarmusic.com