[Harp-L] Bending from both sides of the mouth

Bending down hole 2D while holding the interval at 5D is not very hard, even for a "tongue challenged" guy as myself. ( I avoid TB (to much spit) and thus can´t do those chucka-chucka slaps that are so very popular ... and just a tad tedious, if I may say so, but that´s probably just the sour grapes talking.)
  I can also bend down to a fair approximation of the 3DD-6D octave, even if that one sounds too shaky to take outside.
  What I can´t do is bending 1D and 4D down simultaneously, no matter how hard I try.
  Any pointers for how to do this -- is it possible? (Of course it is, H Levy can probably do it.)

Cheers,
Martin