Re: [Harp-L] Keep it all?

I do it every year. Most everyone does New Years resolutions. But since I am nearly perfect and never need to 'resolve' anything, I do birthday resolutions. I acquire tunes during the year and once a year I go through them and if there's anything that I have not played in 4.54 years, I toss it out. This is a habit from having lived in a mobile home when our family was starting out and having moved numerous times as a child. Never having been able to store much of anything. I would classify myself as an anti-hoarder. Every room in our home is sparse. It's almost as if the home is vacant. lol

smo-joe