[Harp-L] Golden Melody cover screws

I am a newbie at fixing my own harmonicas.  Am getting the bug though after joining this list. I have many older Golden Melody harps built without cover screws.
Learned from Rockin' Ron that replacing with Hohner screws is nearly cost prohibitive for what you get.  Are there other less expensive screws from other
harp types that will work with GM's and, if so, where can they be purchased?  Thanks,  Roger