Re: [Harp-L] 6L6 tube type recommendations?

Svetlana Winged "C" and TAD 6L6GC-STR would be my choices.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Hazen" <bluesmandan76@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:08 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 6L6 tube type recommendations?

Well, I've got a couple of 6L6's going out on me in my Sonny Jr 2. I've got
Groove Tubes in it. (GT 6L6-C... C for Chinese) The hissclicks are
startin'. They lasted a year or so, I guess, but not with a great deal of
play time. I've used my little HG2 for most of my practices and gigs, as
its so transportable. I like the sound of the GT's fine, but I doubt the
longevity of these tubes, as this amp sees no where near daily use. So I'll
be looking to order a matched quad.

There's a lot of options out there... TAD, Groove Tubes, JJ, different
brands of KT66's... what have you had luck with?