Re: [Harp-L] slider troubles

Ah, I also took the slide u-channel off (the piece that fits next to the
mp) and pushed the slider in and out. I didn't feel the roughness. So now
my focus is on the u-channel. On closer examination of the u-channel it
also looks like there are some rough spots on it in the vicinity of the
screw and buffer tube hole. I can feel the roughness easily by sliding my
fingernail across the surface. So maybe it is not a problem with the burrs
on the slider hole (though I still want to clean that up). What do you
recommend for removing these rough spots on the u-channel?