[Harp-L] Transcribe!

hey, if anyone got the latest version of Transcribe! , and is daunted by the scripting involved in making the accelerator work for you....don't be.
It's one of the great new bits in that application... the scripts live in clickable  text files anywhere on your machine, and they've got a few  available for download on the site. Once you open them in a text application, you'll see how it all works...

I know several of you asked me questions about the program... scripting is really simple, it turns out, and very useful in dragging your aging fingers to move faster without you really realizing it.... stealth practicing at its best