Re: [Harp-L] slider troubles

Hi David

The harp in question is a new custom harp which had a bad spring in it
(spring broke after a few hours of use). The slider felt rough with the old
spring and it still feels rough after I installed a new spring. The
roughness is felt at the beginning of the push and at the end of the
release.

MusiCal