Re: [Harp-L] slider troubles

If it's a wood comb chromatic, the comb may be warped.  This creates a bump in the slide action.  This can be fixed by removing the slide assembly and spring, and sanding the comb and reed plates on a flat surface.  I use a sheet of plexiglass, and very fine sandpaper.

Good luck!

-Andy Wilson

for instruction, performance and repair...
www.andywilsonmusic.net