Re: [Harp-L] Airtightedness

If you think something should be a word, just start using it as if it were one. Shakespeare did that all the time and we still use those words everyday some 400 years later. There are some words that aren't words I like, some I hate... "fully engulfed" is one of my least favorites.

Germans do it all the time, make up words. I think of all my words, "prewarify" was my favorite, It means to open up the back of a harmonica. Bluesify ranks 2nd. That's my favorite word and my obligatory harp content.

David
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Sent from my iPhone