[Harp-L] Airtightedness

Jon Kip wrote:"hadn't thought of the air tight thing. (I use those three words because I'm not sure that
"airtightedness" is a word, but it should be)" "Airtightedness" is indeed a word but I believe the more proper term is " inairtightability" is as in; "He patched his worn dungarees with a piece a disused dirigable and coated them with beeswax to impart the quality of inairtightability to the garment.".  One should be careful however though , as just like "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same thing, so it is that "inairtightability" and "airtightability" imply the same quality  (given the prevailing atmospheric pressures). As my dear mother used to often remind me, "Oxygen starvation to the brain due to hyperventilation from playing the mouth organ is never an excuse for poor grammer.". Helpfully yours, emily
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fc294cd443372cf0dbst01vuc