[Harp-L] Power Supply for the Kinder AFB+ pedal

No more batteries!

The Kinder Anti-Feedback pedal has become an indispensable tool for
many gigging harp players.  The only complaint I hear from those who
use the pedal is that it does not have a provision for an external
power supply, so we are stuck using batteries.  This is a pain for
several reasons:  The pedal does not have a battery level indicator to
warn you when it is time for a new set.  And when you do change the
batteries you need to remove four small Phillips head screws and take
the casing apart.  Not very convenient if the batteries go out in the
middle of a set.

Furthermore, the pedal uses two 9 volt batteries instead of one.  My
understanding is that the two sides of the AFB circuit  -- input and
output -- must be absolutely isolated from each other for the
anti-feedback properties to work right.  And I think that is the
reason Kinder did not ship it with a power supply, or even include a
plug for a power adapter. ...

Details and photos are at The Blues Harp Amps blog

http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2012/05/power-supply-for-kinder-afb-pedal.html

-Rick Davis