[Harp-L] 12-hole fourkey harmonicas available from Seydel

...You're right, Jim. I had forgotten that there actually are two fourkey layouts that are feasible in the old Soloist Pro 12 Brass configurator. One is the C# 12.3 fourkey and the other is the F# 12.4 fourkey, as shown in my list of feasible layouts at
http://home.comcast.net/~rbmy/fourkey12s.pdf
I noted this in the Slidemeister forum (Banter: Newton Fourkey) back in Nov 2010, but I'd forgotten about it since, see:
http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=1205.msg51405#msg51405
-Roger

...The Eb instrument is still impossible except for your C# 12.3 layout -
which incidentally is the only layout (I think) possible on the
original Pro Solist 12.
Jim Hanks

I posted a guide that shows note layouts for 10 different fourkey harmonicas that are feasible in the Configurator for Seydel's Soloist Pro 12 Steel; see
http://home.comcast.net/~rbmy/fourkey12s.pdf
For each of the feasible layouts, I show the notes in rows like the Configurator entry form, so it should not be hard to copy them into the Configurator.
-Roger