 From: Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 4:55 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Steve play'n Burt...

It could be one of the 64's wtih aluminum reed plates. The plates were plated to look like brass and
they were thick.  I own one that was factory tuned to Cm.

There is a video that came up after that. "That's What Friends are For."
Stevie is playing a custom 64 with a metal comb. The cover plates don't look stock.
Short profile and no tabs.

Mike

On May 25, 2012, at 10:11 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Message: 8
> Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder play'n Burt B...better thatn WH 64
>     vs    suziki
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Your right it leaves the suzuki in the dust.
> You can't get that 64 any more. It looks like one of the
> old ones that had the double think plate. Not two plates together but one
> single thick plate. I've only seen one recently.

Take Care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.net