[Harp-L] harpmicgaskets

I just got back my "main axe" mic that I sent to Jeff at harpmicgaskets.com. I had been wanting it painted candy apple red for a while and I saw that Jeff did powder coating, so I sent him an email for info. I can only give the highest praise for the amazing color (it looks just like a halloween candy apple with a slight, fine metalflake), and that he was a real pleasure to deal with. He sent pictures of the color options he had and kept me informed with pictures of the progress as he did the job. He was very quick on the turnaround and I felt it quite reasonably priced. I will be pleased to give him any more business I may have and pass on my praise. This is a totally unsolicited testimonial and I'm getting nothing but the satisfaction of trying to help a brother out.
Lare "Shine Man" Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio