[Harp-L] My band's kickstarter campaign (Hopefully this is list appropriate)

Dear Harp-l,
My band, The Kalu James Band (who will be preforming at SPAH this
year), has a kickstarter campaign to fund a double CD.  If you do not
know what kickstarter is, it is a way to raise money for art projects.
 As a supporter, you make a pledge to donate money to a project, as
little or as much as you like.  The artist sets a goal.  If enough
supporters' pledges combine to make the goal by a certain deadline,
the supporters are required to pay their pledges.  If the goal is not
met, the supporters owe nothing.

If my instruction, music or friendship has helped you, this is your
chance to return the favor.  Here is a link that will get you to the
campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fundkalu/some-sort-of-fusion
Thanks,
Michael Rubin