[Harp-L] Toots Thielemans turns 90

Dear Harp-l friends-I'm mostly a "lurker" on the harp-l list.  I was
expecting a post about celebrated chromatic harmonicist Toots Thielemans
having recently celebrated his 90th birthday. ( It's entirely possible I
missed it, but there hasn't been any recurrent conversation about it.) So,
I'm posting this link should you be interested in reading about it. He's
done a series of appearances in Europe to celebrate the occasion.

Here's the link:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/ablogsupreme/2012/05/18/153000287/the-harmonica-pla
ying-baron-of-belgium

Good wishes.  Keep harpin'