Re: [Harp-L] Koch Chromatic

Ever see an auto mechanics hands? Thats what happens to oil, it gets very dirty and it's why older engines are so dirty. Some people have used... and I've even seen it sold like this... lovemaking lubricants, such as astroglide, for slides. Now that's just sick and how ya gonna explain that if your wife sees the inside of your gig bag. I like to flatten slides- take out the high spots and keep them clean. If your slide is clean it needs no oil. If you use oil, your slide will get dirty. It is  a spiral of grossness.

David
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Sent from my iPhone