 From: Chuck Linville <linvillec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:39 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Koch Chromatic

Hello all. I'm working on a Koch 10 hole chromatic. Any tips on reducing leakage? I did find that the slider is off to the right just a tad and needs to be tweaked in. I also hear a little "clicking" from what I presume are the windsavers on a couple of reeds. I'm not seeing any cracks in the comb, at least from the outside. Anything else I should be looking for? How about the slide itself? Are these generally lubricated with something? Thanks! -chuck